Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stop Log

I joined PEx Running club for the reason that I really wanna be inspired to run more. They have this kilometer run log thread where in we may log in our mileage for the day then add up to the total mileage done by the group. This is for fun though, so I joined this thread and I religiously log in my miles BEFORE.

Yeah, BEFORE. What the fudge happened to me? I checked my Nike and found out that I only ran thrice for July (add one for my 4km SG run) and then 2 runs for August. Depression really got me out of running.

I came back to the site again when the president tagged me on Facebook saying that I was one of the top mileage posters.  I thought, I have to fight the slot. As per checking, I was the second one, next to the president. And as I posted earlier my previous (from April to present) and recent runs, I think I already surpassrd him. 

I can't make depression get this part of me, I love running and I signed up for a marathon to make meself run more and of course I wanna be in shape. 

Okay so, since Sept is already here, I promise myself to log more miles to PEx, Daily Mile and Nike. I will be starting the training this month so I am darn excited. 

Target for Sept, at least 80kms. Let's see. Cheerio! 

Note

Just in case you weren't informed, I had a bout with depression last July to early August. It made me make stupid decisions that I don't really feel sorry doing but it was stupid and it just took my sanity downtown. I have found out, thru the internet and not yet confirmed, that I may have cyclothymia. I will be seeking help soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment