Monday, February 17, 2014

My Marathon Journey (thru pictures)

Okay. Since there are lots of pictures on the TBR event, I am happy to utilize these photos from Photoops.ph. And also to remember everything that has happened on one of my favorite days of my life. :)

Credits to the photographers, Photoops and other sites where I have taken this picture. Sorry I wasn't able to remember all. 


My first kms, were composed of me and Ate Mj running side by side. But I'm too slow, so she went ahead. :)


And then there was this moment where it was cold and it started to drizzle, I tried making myself warm by wearing my facetowel on my face. (Best-decision-ever)


I ran out of GU so I took the last one on the last station before this picture. I am happily eating it, because it gives me lots of energy to still finish this race. 


I wore my headset at the 24th km because I no longer have the strength to run. It's all good. I was able to run some more after it. 



Seriously, my legs are dead tired in this picture. But I made sure I was smiling on all photo op. :)


This one is an exception though. My legs are dead tired, and I want to have a strong finish, so I ran on my last meters. My face says it all - game.face.on. 



And then I saw someone taking a picture and then waved at me, so I smiled back. I was so happy at the finish line. :)


Finish line moment, I could not believe I finished in under 6 hrs. My legs were not trained for it, but my heart is. :)


Thus, my new profile picture is made. I really am happy seeing the finish line tape. I felt like a super person!


Hihihi.. I finished. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment