Friday, October 26, 2012

New Headphones

Music is a big part of my running, if not for it, I could not focus properly. So, I invest on good piece of headphones for me to be able to experience good music while running.

I went to my favorite electronics Astrovision shop (at Shangri-la Mall, this place always have something on-sale). I went around and found this one, the Panasonic RP-HS200. I was supposed to get the non-earbud one since it's cheaper but, the bass on this one just got me. So I shed the extra peso just to get this one.



I am actually bugging my friend to give me her Seinheisser headphones since I read that this is the best among the rest, but I have to settle for something that I can grab for the meantime.

Quality on this one is okay, my Pioneer headphone has better audio but this will do. The bass is pronounced, it doesn't have the buzzing sound when you increase the volume. I just miss the surround experiencw which i got from my Pioneer headphone (which I also bought from Astrovision from Shang, it was for sale, 400php from it's original price of 2k, good deal eh? ;D).

Anyway, I wish I will not break this one, I already kept the receipt for the warranty. Common problem of my headphones is when the wire is being pulled away from each other, in tagalog "nahaltak". I don't know why my hand could not help but pull some parts of the wire while running. I just realize it already has problems when the music gets crappy on the other side and then eventually it gets distorted until it frustrates you to get another one. So here I am.

Anyway, my plan to run today just got sidetracked. I got lazy, so, I will be using this for the first time on my 2nd 21k on sunday. Wish us luck.

Cheerio!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment