Sunday, October 14, 2012

Nike + Running App


I have been looking for an app I could use to check my speed and distance while running. Good thing a friend posted his Nike+Running app via Path (social networking site) so, my curious self couldn't help it. So, I downloaded the app.

It has everything that I need, it does the following: 

a. Tracks my distances covered
b. Speed
c. Tracks achievements

I've made some screenshots using my phone, so that you can have a feel of it. You may get this for free via iTunes. 


Home page




Activity Menu


After run, you would usually see this page. The app uses Google Maps . 

You'll see this window if you tilt your screen coming from the previous screenshot, this shows your speed, pace and elevation per kilometer.
My profile shows my achievements
You can choose whatever run you would like for a day

You can also sync this app with social networking sites, if you want to record it online. I have synced mine with Path and Daily Mile, though you can sync it with Facebook. I just don't want everyone to see it so, I only chose those two sites. 

I mainly use this app because it's user friendly, it can be synced with other sites, and I like its design. Hopefully, I get to run some more. This just pushes me to go the extra mile with the extra speed. Nike is just so cool eh? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment