Sunday, January 6, 2013

Take a picture of me, I'm running!

Most people would love to have their picture taken, I admit, I am not one of them. I would love to take pictures but taking a picture of myself is REALLY HARD. Even if I posed, I look awkward. And for me, it is unacceptable and it's something I could give a day's laugh.

In fun run events here in the Philippines, there are photographers around who would take pictures of willing and unwilling subjects alike. I am not really an eye candy for photographers and I admit, it's hard looking for pictures of mine in a run. It's frustrating actually, I know I don't like having my picture taken, but I am curious how I look like on a run. And after a day of picture searching, these are what I have found out:

It shows that I am having a hard time running. I know that it is hard, but hello face you don't have to show it! 

QCIM, my longest 21k - Commonwealth is too darn hard eh? 

I think this is already at the finish line and I was like thanking God that it's all over. 
I have a habit of running with right arm down, almost all my pictures on the 2012 Milo National Finals album showed it. 

Right arm down, you can look at the other pictures and it's still down.. weird no? 


I have lost weight


Not that a lot though, I think I am 65kgs when this was taken, but it's good to look back. :)


I still have fats on my face

at Milo Marathon Finals, yeah I need to do some face exercises

at Ku Ikaika Marathon, the fudge, fat cheeks might've been heavy that my eyeballs are starting to fallout. Jeez/
I have this serious face mode turned on, on every race. 

I don't know, maybe I was thinking too deeply

Or just too engrossed in a song... 
When I pose, I give this awkward peace sign, I don't know any other pose. Sorry. 

Yes, no sweat, I am walking. Awkward peace sign y'áll

But there are days that the peace sign works and I have to give credit that I really look cute (this is not effortless, I wish it weren't though, good job people who can still look cute while running). 

Ku Ikaika Marathon, I am tired here but hey, I am enjoying this
And yeah, I posed! This is the first time! Yay me!
 And there are moments too that I love that were taken,

This was when I saw the gun time, this was my first sub 2:30 baby!

I even shouted along with the people because I am eligible for the medal Yay!

We were laughing on this photo because me and my friend Mavic finished the race in about 5 hrs! haha! This is how happy I am seeing the finish line. 
And I already told you how hard it is to find me in a race, it's like I am invisible can you find me in the crowd (just like Where's Wally! heehee)


I don't know why they even bothered posting this , but I love my legs here. :)

If you have good eyes, you'll see me and my eye haha
And of course, there are pictures that I really do look nice and I have to add another tab just for them. Hahaha!


Cute peace sign at Tetra Pak Run, must have been the effect of Coco Quench

Another successful cute peace sign pose! Excited to get the finish line goodies! 

Credits to Running Photographers, iRunners, Tsinelas Photographer, Pinoy Fitness, Photovendo, Active Moments and Run United for the pictures. I hope I get to have more pictures this coming 2013! Woot!


No comments:

Post a Comment