Monday, December 31, 2012

Thank You 2012, Hello 2013

In terms of my running life, this has been my year of discovery. I have met my goals for 2012, I have ran 15 races in 12 months, 5 half mary races, 2 ten milers, 1 fifteen kms, and the rest are 10kms.

This year I have learned that I can really go the distance and when I am out there, the only enemy is myself. I don't compete with any other - their life, body and training is different than mine and it can never be the same.

My goals for the year to come? I have been thinking of more runs and training for a triathlon. Also, I have to get my irst aikido belt first, this is the only goal for 2012 I haven't met. December traffic is ruining my schedule and I admit I have been lazy this month. I have to push myself this coming January for the 21k Condura run.

Will I be running a marathon? Still contemplating, I don't feel faster but I will find time to train. Probably on 2014, hopefully, most likely.

I also have to watch my food intake, I eat like my body has been blessed by the model god. Based on my last check up, my blood contains high cholesterol (all kinds even the good one), so, I will have to love everything I hate eating. It's all for me naman so I hope I can do it.

So there goes all my 2012 learnings and 2013 goals, try writing one for yerselves too! Hope y'all had a wonderful 2012! Happy New Year! Cheeers!!!

My 2012 medals! May we all have more this coming 2013! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment