Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

It's been 4 days and I've been pigging out like a bear in hibernation. I already ran last Thursday and played Badminton last Saturday (only for about an hour or less, bummer!). This Christmas I've been feeling guilty already, and I just saw Running Shield's blog who ran for about 30kms (and this made me envious) so I made a last minute decision to run.

I just went around West Fairview. My usual route then after the Chestnut road I decided to go to Orchids st and went to Good Shepherd's Parish then went straight to my old elementary school, Flos Carmel Inst. of Quezon City. Memories started creeping in and it is sad that it's no longer operational. I know my last year there wasn't as good as you thought it may be, but it made me who I am today. I am still thankful for the experience. I love this route because of the trees and there were less people.

My shoelaces are a killer, they keep untying on their own I really have to find a way to tie them properly. Good thing about running today is the weather! Not too hot not too cold either, the wind smells like Christmas and there's no need to hurry. I just kept up with my lazy girl pace.

I haven't mentioned about my gift coming from the Kikay Runner. See, I won her online contest by answering my most favorite blog entry on her site. I answered it candidly since it was the last entry that I've read and it did help me run faster.

I hope y'all can have your own Merry Christmas. This is how I celebrated mine and I enjoyed it. I hope you too!

Personalized letter from Kikay Runner and the prizes! Thanks Noelle! (Feeling close! Haha)


Sunset on Christmas afternoon. Gorgeous sight isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment