Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Tale of Three Shoes

I've always dreamed of buying my own shoes. Though my father insisted I get the expensive one before, I always buy the cheap one. I didn't see the need for it, so why go for the branded one.

And so, I worked and then I learned about the advantages of the branded ones and then there is also this need of feel of the expensive shoes on my soles so I gave in to temptation. I bought my first shoes. This is due to our office's badminton craze so I got a Nike badminton shoe (this is on sale mind you :D).

Then, my officemate got me hooked into running. Me and my brother quarreled as I bought this one. He wanted a veeeerrry expensive shoe for himself, I detested, it was something I could not afford. But thanks to SM's deferred payment, I was able to buy it including my Adidas running shoes. It wasn't as expensive as the Nike but it was enough to make me run. She is now, two years old.

Then, I increased my running mileage. From my usual 5kms a day, I made it 7kms (sometimes even more). And my foot could not take it, so, I took another one. And since I went on a Official Business last May, I stopped by the Outlet store where I bought my first Nike shoe and bought my hot pink shoes. Good thing though, because since I bought it, I was able to increase my speed and the shoe laces do not loose easily. It was a beauty. Just perfect.

First Nike has already been repaired but since I'm back with badminton, I am using it again. Weird though, because it felt slippery on the court. I wish next week I'll get used to using it again. Adidas is my sub-shoes if I left Pinky Nike at the office. This is so that, I won't have any excuse not to jog at home.

I love these three shoes, I love that they weren't that expensive and they are all worth the buy. They were all worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment