Sunday, July 1, 2012

Yes, I love pink and running

I remember an Audrey Hepburn quote saying this,

“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” 
― Audrey Hepburn


Yes, I believe in pink. I believe everything that she says in this quote. Except for kissing, mm.. kissing is not yet for me. (Yeah, believe it!) I love how pink symbolizes femininity. My shoes are even colored pink, this is to empower me that whenever I run, I symbolize what society thinks is the weak gender. I erase all the odds and make running my own, a freedom of everything society, even myself thinks that I can't. 


This blog will be a recollection of everything "running" related. I just thought of this earlier, while running. And I think, it's a good avenue for everything I am thinking while running, and everything I would like to discuss about it. Yeah, I am selfish, still, this is all about me, pink and running. 


I am not technical about running, mind you, so this will be not about how to be better in running. This is about sharing everything in how I view running, my frustrations, my experiences, stuffs that I think I wanna buy etc. I hope we share all the same thoughts, I hope in some ways, I can help you too. 



1 comment:

  1. Really?!? o.O The "pink" is from an Audrey Hepburn quote?? Kun sabagay, Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favorite classic movies. I just thought iyong movie mo would be more of a Molly Ringwald type...like, uhmm... Pretty in Pink?

    Very nice blog btw....I think I'll blog-"stalk" you..Mwahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete