Monday, March 25, 2013

Eyes on Run.ph

Recently saw Ms Bullrunner's Blog regarding the newly made Run.ph site. I have to admit it isss sooo COOL! I love it.

Even if I am at work (I am currently pissed with the things that is happening around here and this just made me smile), I immediately logged every run that I have been and will be running in the coming days. I admit, I am addicted to these things.

I love it's simple design AND it has no ads on it. I love it, you will be more focused on the details about your runs and you can also find running skeds here. How really really cool! I am so elated now. I wish at home so that I can explore this. BTW, according to Ms Bullrunner, it also has an iPhone app so I'll try to navigate around it as well.



Run.ph site - with the run list page

With my Run Log book


I really haven't navigated it around. But, I will be tinkering around it this coming holidays. I'm shooo excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment