Wednesday, March 27, 2013

La Mesa Holy Week Plan

Holy week is one of my favorite holidays of the year. This is because it (and NO OTHER REASONS mind you) allows me to have 4 days off from work, usually I would just sleep and watch tv all day but this time I have set my eyes on going to La Mesa Eco Park.

Why La Mesa? Since I swam last week at F1 hotel where we stayed for almost a week, I tried swimming the pool on the last day for about 45mins. It was satisfying! I love swimming, of course I love running too but doing swimming for my regular workout would do me soooo good. And since La Mesa Eco park is soo near, and I called earlier and the lady said they were open from tomorrow to Sunday what more could I ask for? Gooodie right???

In addition to my plans to speed up or at least make me a stronger runner, I would love to have this one added as one of my cross training exercise (yes, along with my regular Aikido session). I am already envisioning my weekends and I am excited really. (Yes, obviously)

This coming holy week, I'll try to squeeze in two runs and swim in this area. Since, I am still recovering from a knee injury I will do an easy run then this. Since it's about 5 kms from home, maybe I can run to and from the area.

I hope I will be able to find time to do this on the four days of holiday. I know I'll find time. Wish me luck.

BTW, below are the pictures that will maybe excite you to go there as well. :)

lap pool of La Mesa Eco Park (picture courtesy of http://everydaybananas.arkiteksara.com)

La Mesa Eco Park Trails - (photo courtesy of Visitpinas.com)

Killer Stairs! seriously, I've been there. Will try this when I get there (courtesy of mayniladailyphoto.blogspot.com)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment