Saturday, April 20, 2013

First Long Run

All of my runner friends are already doing it by that time, I was hesitant. I don't want to push it. So last year, 2011, after my normal 45minute run, I decided, I'll run an hour the next day. The next day, I was able to do it. And this became my favorite memory.

When I returned back this year, even with an injury. I still decided to run. I could not miss these scenery for this injury. I love running in the morning, the smell of the sea, kopras, nature etc. I love it. I took some pictures while on the way, and I hope you fall in love with it too.


Basak means rice fields, one of the first barangays out of the poblacion is Basak, you'll see lots of this when you get there.


My 5th km U turn view, at Sua, San Juan, So. Leyte


Shadow, I know, the sun is already high!


at the end of the run, you get to eat this yummy Bam-i

No comments:

Post a Comment